TI-84 Plus CE-T Python Edition
Very light and easy to handle, the new TI-84 Plus CE-T graphics calculator combines the familiar TI-84 Plus functionality with a high-resolution colour display, enhanced storage capacity and an integrated rechargeable battery
- TI-84 Plus CE-T Python Edition
- Mini USB cable (calculator to calculator)
- USB cable (calculator to computer)
- TI-SmartView CE-T Emulator Software (3-year single seat license)
- TI Connect CE Software as download
- Quick Reference Guide printed
- Quick Start Guide as download
- Manual as download
- Slide case (plastic protective cover)
- Integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- High-resolution colour display
240 x 320 pixels, 2.8", 140 dpi, 16 bit colour resolution
- High storage capacity
3 MB flash ROM for data and apps, 154 KB RAM
- Compatible with the TI-83/84 Plus family.
- MathPrint mode: creates displays like those in the maths textbook
- Numerical equation solver
- Numerical calculation of integrals, differentials, matrix calculations and much more
- Matrix operations: inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form and elementary row operations.
- Advanced statistics: 10 statistical test functions, 7 confidence interval functions, one-way analysis of variance, 15 probability distribution functions such as normal Student's t, chi-squared, binomial and Poisson, list-based statistical analysis for one or two variables
- 11 regression calculations
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box plots and normal probability plots
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows and amortisation. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems
- Function graphs: 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, 3 recursively-defined sequences and up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analysed at one time
- Use your own images as the graph background
- Python, TI Basic and ASM programming
- Downloadable functions and applications
- USB interface supports the connection to a computer, TI-83/84 Plus series handhelds, measurement collection systems and other peripheral devices.
- The TI-Connectivity cable included and the TI Connect CE Software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on a data storage device.
- Compatible with CBR 2, Vernier EasyLink and Vernier EasyTemp systems for recording and analysing measurement values