Inspire the next generation of innovators and Inventors. The TI-Innovator Hub is the centerpiece of the TI-Innovator System, a project kit that extends the functionality of Texas Instruments (TI) graphing calculators to make coding and engineering design accessible to students in the classroom. Plug-and-play and ready-to-use with TI graphing calculators, the TI-Innovator Hub enables students to learn basic coding and design, use those skills to program and build working solutions, and connect science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) concepts.
- Plug-and-play with the TI-84 Plus CE-T graphing calculator and the TI-Nspire CX handheld and software
- Enclosed in a durable case that is ready for your classroom
- Students can write code to program working solutions that actuate a red-green-blue LED, single red LED, light brightness sensor and speaker built into the TI-Innovator Hub.
- I/O ports support additional components to expand TI-Innovator System functionality
- Supports an external breadboard to create and build projects
- TI LaunchPad Technology inside is the same technology used by real engineers to design products
- Three input ports, Three output ports
- Breadboard connector with 20 labeled pins
- I²C port
- Mini-USB Port (DATA port for connection to a TI graphing calculator, or a computer running TI-Nspire CX software)
- Micro-USB port (POWER port to connect to external power source)
- Powered by a MSP-EXP432P401-ET TI LaunchPad Board
Compatible programming languages:
- TI Basic (through TI-84 Plus CE-T graphing calculator or TI-Nspire CX Technology)
- Lua (through TI-Nspire CX Technology)