Terms and Conditions
§1 Terms and conditions
Campus Equipment's products, services and offers are made based exclusively on these terms of business, even if not again expressly stipulated. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted with the placement of orders for goods or services. Departures from these terms of business are only effective if agreed in writing by Campus Equipment.
§2 Product range and ordering
1. Campus Equipment's product range in the online shop, price lists, offers and advertisements are non-binding.
2. Orders are accepted via online shop, e-mail, telephone and fax.
All prices are in Swiss francs inclusive of 7.7% VAT.
Goods are dispatched by Swiss Post directly from our own warehouse in Buchs SG. You can choose between the fast Postpac Priority and the cheaper Postpac Economy option. Your shipment options and costs are displayed in the shopping cart. Our shipping costs are either CHF 0.00 to CHF 7.50 (Economy) or CHF 5.00 to CHF 9.00 (Priority), depending on the ordered item. We deliver free of charge for purchases over CHF 1000.
1. Campus Equipment only ships to Switzerland and the principality of Liechtenstein.
2. Articles available from stock will be dispatched within 1-3 working days. Otherwise a delivery time of up to 10 days should be allowed for. Campus Equipment does not guarantee these delivery times if items from suppliers and manufacturers are delayed.
1. The manufacturer's warranty provisions apply.
2. If a device needs to be returned for repair or exchange under warranty, it must be dispatched well packed with a copy of the invoice and a short description of the fault.
Payment is effected after receipt of the goods by invoice with a payment slip. The invoice will be included in the parcel with your order and is payable within 30 days net unless otherwise agreed.
§8 Late payment
In case of late payment you will receive a statement of account as well as the 1st and 2nd reminder by email. The 3rd reminder will be sent to you by letter. We should like to give you notice that as from the first warning, we shall levy an arrears fee of CHF 10.00, from the 2nd warning we shall levy an arrears fee of CHF 20.00 and delay interest of 5% will eventually accrue after the 3rd warning.
§9 Reservation of title
The delivered goods will remain the property of Campus Equipment Georges Vorburger until payment has been received in full.
§10 Right of revocation
There is no right of revocation.
§11 Data protection
Your data is used solely for order processing. We need your email address for the order/shipping confirmation after your order has been placed. We only use your telephone number in cases where a quick query has to be made about the order. Your data is protected during transmission with SSL encryption and is not forwarded to third parties.
§12 Place of jurisdiction
The sole place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Buchs SG. The legal relationship is subject to Swiss law.